Friday, February 27, 2009

Software Design and Humanity Architecture Design

Actually I’m not very good in writing document either for technical or business proposal. My last position as Head Of Technical (.Net) doesn’t much involve to that area . The scenario is totally different now where  I have to manage few subordinates and also more then 10 staffs report directly to me. One thing I’m appreciate to work with my current team because they are open to suggestions and comments. I’m no expert and many things I need to learn. After more than one year to be Solution Architect at my current company I’m realize that I’m not only need to plan how the system/software should be look like but more than that is to plan for the people and give them a good * humanity design (environment etc) so that they can work accordingly towards the goal. Failing to do that will also impact the overall software architect design. To make your software design reality is not just related to a machine but also related to whose is the man behind that.

* humanity design refer to services, infrastructure to help rebuild from communities crisis – i believe this still can be used in software development

0 comments: