Thursday, February 12, 2009

How I do agile in my team - Part 1

Maybe you have read many article about agile approach like xp, scrum, lean etc. You wanted to try in your team but sometime it quite difficult to implement it and after that you realize that does agile is the correct approach to go in software development. Actually you still can deliver you software project to your client without knowing or practice agile.It's only the guideline on how you manage your software development process (team, workflow, communication) from the beginning until the end of the project (release).

Based on my experience implemented agile in my team, i would like to share how i execute agile framework in my team. For your information i had failed a few times when adopting agile in my team. So my advice to you guys who plan to try agile framework in your software development don't give up if the end result is not what have you expected.

Step 1 (Overview Of The Project)
When i asked to develop new software project, the first thing i will do is to call for a discussion session with domain expert an get the overview of the project. In this session all team members must join.

0 comments: